Kingfisher and Kestrel Lakes
- No Leadcore, minimum 18 inches of tubing or safe zone leaders must be used.
- Minimum 42-inch landing net
- Minimum 46-inch (L) x 31-inch (W) x 4 inch (D) Padded unhooking mat, or carp cradle/cot is to be used
- All nets, unhooking mats, cradles and water buckets must be dipped
- Rods must not be left unattended
- No nuts, no shelf-life boilies
- No spodding, spombing or surface fishing, bait boats may be used
- No braided main lines
- No barbed hooks, micro barbed and barbless hooks must be used
- Fish must not be retained in slings for longer than 20 mins unless directed otherwise by the bailiff. All fish are to be returned to the water safely as soon as weighing and photographs have been taken.
- All anglers and guests must report to the bailiff/ticket office before proceeding to the lakes. Payment for fishing and overnight guest stays must be made prior to proceeding to your swim.
- All swims must be kept clean and tidy throughout your stay. Cigarette ends, rubbish must be placed in a suitable container and not left on the ground at any time. On completion of your stay, you must take all your rubbish with you. You are responsible for your swim’s tidiness at all times during your stay.
- No BBQ’s or open fires
- Fishing is only from dedicated swims
- Rig checks, and fish safety equipment checks will be carried out by the bailiff
- All anglers must be in possession of fish care antiseptic and must be applied as required
- Please respect other anglers, excessive noise, unnecessary use of head torches, or anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Wc’s must be used, anyone found not using the WC’s will be asked to immediately leave the fishery without a refund.
- Anglers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum 3 rods to be used
- Regular checks will be carried out by the bailiff, failure to adhere to any of the above will result in anglers, guests being asked to leave the complex, without a refund and may be barred from using the complex again.
For assistance our bailiffs are contactable Sunday and Monday on 07883018056 (Phil) Tuesday through to Saturday 07828697853 (Rod)
the Reasons to
fish with us
Fantastic on-site food
Well maintained swims
what our anglers say
about our lakes
Best fishery ever, Dave and Joanne are the nicest people you’ll ever meet, staff are fantastic, food immense, facilities great, lakes and surroundings are really nice, don’t go anywhere else now, perfect.
We spent 4 days and 3 nights on Kingfisher lake. We had a fantastic time. Caught 2 carp over 20lb. Food is great and everyone is very friendly and welcoming. This was our first time at Mousehole but it certainly won’t be the last. Great facilities.
Went on bank holiday monday, stunning lakes well run, very clean and keen to help in anyway and the food was puka fair priced and brought to the swim with a smile what more can you ask for will defo be back asap thanks richard tight lines
Just got home after a fab 3 days on Kestrel. 5 fish between 12 lb and 24 lb 10 …. all fish in fantastic condition. New showers are fantastic and clean toilets too…!!! Keith the bailiff is a wealth of knowledge and ever helpful even rowing out to unsnag my rig which caught on a sunken Island after a aborted take !!!! Can’t wait to come back real soon